23 June 2008

The first of many... I hope!

Ok, I may know my way around the computer pretty well but this is new to me. So many people I know have now turned to ..."Blogging" so who am I to argue with progress! This blog, as so many other things I've tried, has been created in efforts to bring the "Blackwelder Family" (which is misleading since there are so many families encompassed in the almighty Blackwelder Family - The Popes, The Chambers - Taylors, The Preissers, The Cogbills, The Lowders, The Woods, and then there are the many, many Blackwelder families with in the Blackwelder Family, I digress...) the point being there are so many of us all over the country and the world (Shawn & Tina) that it is near impossible to stay apprised of all the additions and changes and happenings that occur in our family. So I want to find or help create a better way, and hopefully this is it, or at least a step in the right direction.....I guess we'll see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leigh, you did a great job once again. Only wish Shawn and I could have been there also. Hopefully we can be there in 2010. Love and miss you.