16 July 2008

Going Ape in '08...Monkey'n Around in Memphis!

Well I have to say that I was a bit nervous about the whole reunion thing...we didn't have a big showing of RSVP's to begin with and as the big day of arrival began, people began bailing like passengers leaving the "Titanic". But even though our numbers were small, I never thought that word would ever be used to describe our family, we had a blast! I'm so sorry not everyone could be there. More people would have been the only thing to have made it better.
We had our very own Blackwelder Banzia Water Park, an air conditioned main hall for meals, games & activities, lots of fun crafts (don't forget the tye dye), lots of great food (ask Ginny about her Taco Soup recipe), the Monkey Memphis Olympics, Mary Kay facials, some hysterical games of Moose - Moose...there's just too much to list it all.
I hope that you will mark your calendars for Summer 2010 so you can come & be with us!
Fluttaaa....Fluttaaa! Ssssssssssss!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I will be there in 2010!!
--Sharon

Danielle cogbill said...

DUDE You rock Leigh!!!! I really loved your comments. It was really great to see our reunion pics.I just want to thank you again for all your hard work and heart. It was such an "awesome" time""""" Well peace out my hommies! lol I guess you had to be there to ""understand my language usage;) Love ya'll Danielle cogbill

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Great idea on the blog!! I will be checking in often! Sorry we missed out on the reunion and I need to remember to look into the girl's camp here!! love you and hope to see you soon!