10 February 2009

What a slacker!

Ok, well since I have been such a slacker....documented by MONTHS going by & no activity here, I have alot to catch up on!!!!!!!
Let's see since my last post in August....
We've had 2 new members born into the family...
Congratulations to Barry & Kassi Pope on the birth of the beautiful Brooklyn Claire Pope on August 16th.

And to Ethan & Sherrie Blackwelder on their new arrival, the gorgeous Isabella Pearl born on November 10th.

Although I think our Blackwelder Girl/Boy ratio is still grossly in favor of the Boys, but having these two lovely additions should greatly improve our margin of gain!

We've also had a few members gained via matrimonial vows as well...

Brian Blackwelder (aka.Uncle Brian) tied the knot with Shelly Moore (now Blackwelder) and we gained a few more girls in the union with Shelly's 3 daughters & 2 nieces. Congrats to you both and a big welcome to the family to ALL!

Christian Blackwelder & Heidi Butler also tied the knot...they were married in the Washington DC Temple in November.

Congratulations to both of you & Welcome Heidi!

I know there's alot more but I promise I'll do more later & a little at a time! Hugs! -L

No comments: